Depending on your needs or the level of your business growth, you may want to upgrade or downgrade your Little Big Shop subscription.
To change your subscription:
- Navigate to the top right in admin view and click on your name
- You will see what plan you are subscribed to (in this example, Grace is subscribed to the ‘Startup’ plan)
- To change your plan, select ‘Upgrade’ or ‘Downgrade’ (depending on what is applicable to you)
- Alternatively, click on your name in the top right and select ‘Subscription’ in the dropdown menu
You will be taken to the ‘Subscription’ page in ‘My Account’ and the message ‘Your current plan’ will be displayed under the plan you are subscribed to.
To choose a new plan:
- Click the ‘Select’ button under the plan you wish to change to
You will be directed to the ‘Payment Information’ page in ‘My Account’
The ‘Order summary’ to the right of the page reflects the new plan you wish to subscribe to. When you upgrade or downgrade from an existing plan, your first invoice will be prorated.
To change to this plan:
- Make sure your ‘Billing contact details’ and ‘Payment information’ are correct
- Read the terms and conditions and check the box next to ‘I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions’
- Select ‘Place order’
When you have successfully subscribed to a new plan, you will receive notifications telling you:
- What plan you will be charged in your next billing cycle
- The amount that will be charged to your credit card