* NOTE: These features are only available to customers on the Big subscription plan *
Little Big Shop offers some value added features, based on the monthly plan you’ve subscribed to. You will find some of these features listed in the ‘Settings’ section of your Little Big Shop admin console.
Click on the ‘Settings’ menu item in the left hand navigation. Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Go to shop settings’ shortcut link under ‘Here are some steps to get you started’ on the dashboard.
To access and activate Little Big Shop features, select the fourth tab titled ‘Features’. You may see some of the following options:
- Business to Business
Membership capabilities are available for Little Big Shop customers subscribed to the Big plan. A customer of your shop who has a membership number that is assigned to them and active, will be able to view Member only privileges, once they are logged in.
- Create and assign membership numbers
- Provide member only pricing
- Restrict certain payment types to members only
To activate Membership, click on the toggle on the right hand side of the Membership section. Once the toggle turns orange, the feature is active.
You will then see Membership options throughout Little Big Shop admin:
- Products: When you add a product, you will have the option to add a special ‘Member discount price’ or offer the product as a ‘Member only product’
- Accept payment: In Settings > Accept payment tab, you have the ability to offer certain payment options to members only
- Customers: many of the Membership management is within the ‘Customers’ section of Little Big Shop admin
- Search customers: ability to search customers via the membership number
- Add/Edit customer: ability to add a membership number to a new or existing customer profile
- Add membership: ability to create new membership numbers
- Search membership: ability to search, edit and manage existing membership numbers and status
Check out our pages on managing customers to learn more.
The Fulfilment feature allows you to integrate your shop with one or many third party warehouses. Fulfilment services can include the storing, packaging and shipping of items for you. This option is available to Little Big Shop customers subscribed to the Big plan.
When you activate this feature, the link to ‘Fulfilment’ will appear in your left hand navigation. To read more on how to set up Fulfilment, see this article.
When adding or editing a product, you will also see a ‘Fulfilment’ section where you can choose to have a warehouse fulfil an order for you if that product is selected. Again, you will need to have the ‘Fulfilment’ feature activated and set up in Settings first.
The Accounting feature allows you to integrate your store with cloud based accounting software such as Xero or MYOB. This feature is available for users subscribed to the Big plan.
When you activate this feature, the link to ‘Accounting’ will appear in your left hand navigation. To read more on how to set up Accounting, see this article.
Once you have selected and set up your Accounting preference, you will be able to ‘push’ selected orders to your accounting software via the ‘New orders’ tab in the ‘Orders’ section of your Little Big Shop admin console.
Business to business
If you only want to offer your products to business customers, activate the ‘Business to business’ feature. This means that a customer of your shop will need to have an ABN of their own to log in and make a purchase from your shop.
In ‘Customers’, you will also be able to add or search for a business customer by their ‘ABN’.