To select the myob Essentials accounting option, move the toggle at the top right so that it changes to orange.
Once myob Essentials has been selected, you will have to enter your Key and Business details.
Enter myob key
You will need to populate:
- The ‘Key’ field with your API Key
- The ‘Secret’ field with your API Secret
- Click on the ‘Connect’ button and you will be asked to sign in to your MYOB account
Enter your business details
Once you have logged in, you will need to populate the dropdown fields in the ‘Your business’ section. To do this, select the answers that are applicable to your business and then click ‘Save’ to apply.
To start using myob Essentials, navigate to the ‘Orders’ section in main menu.
- Select the ‘New orders’ tab
- From the list, select the orders you want to push to myob, or Select all
- At the top right of the screen, you will be given the option to select which myob status you want to set the orders to – either ‘Open‘ or ‘Close‘
- Once selected, click the ‘Export orders’ button which will push the selected orders to your myob accounting platform
You will be lead to myob homepage – log in to manage the invoice in myob.